- Plastic chains and toys tied on with leather strips to interest your parrot.
- Two large nickel-plated bells attached to the bottom.
- Leather pieces on the inside, great for chewers!
- Safe polished and unpolished stainless steel or nickel plated hardware.
- All wood coloring is food grade.
Hanging the Tunnel
- I suggest you hang the tunnel so that when your bird gets in the tunnel they can look out the front of the cage. They seem to be more comfortable with the tunnel hung in this way.
- For safety reasons, do not hang the tunnel too close to the edge of your cage. Make sure your bird has plenty of room to move around all sides of the tunnel.
- You may hang your tunnel from the top of the cage or the side. The birds don’t seem to mind which way it is hung, just keep in mind that if your cage has a playtop with a removable tray under the play top, you will not be able to hang the tunnel from the top.